Iraq Energy Projects 2015
What's new for 2013
Iraq Energy Projects if the definitive event for all those serious about business opportunities in Iraq’s high reward oil and gas, power and petrochemical sectors. It is designed to promote open and candid dialogue and addresses Iraq’s latest energy developments and provide proven solutions to limiting market factors.
Under the patronage of:
H.E. Suhail Mohammed al-Mazrouei, Minister of Energy UAE
Industry Leading Speakers
Why attend Iraq Energy Projects 2015
- More face time and exclusive access to Iraq's central government and regional project owners through carefully constructed networking sessions and off the record VIP hosted lunch tables, create the lasting relationships you need to win big contracts
- Close the funding gap and move your projects forward. Meet the finance community interested in funding and structuring projects in Iraq and hear what they can provide and what they need.
- Meet Iraq's law makers and help shape and gain clarity on future policy through open Q&A sessions with Iraq's parliamentary leaders
- Generate a competitive advantage by taking away up to date data and information on Iraq's latest energy projects and business opportunities
- Receive hands on tactical expertise and transfer of expert experience on how to successfully deliver projects in Iraq
- Tackle the pressing issues facing your business in Iraq through candid government dialogue including what Iraq is doing to tackle corruption, real talk on production targets, financing and payments, national standards and up-skilling a local workforce
Brand new brochure available to download - Click here
What makes Iraq Energy Projects 2014 a must attend event?
- Progress update from the Ministry of Electricity on private sector involvement for power generation and distribution reform
- Logistics Watch! Get the inside track on what you need to know about project logistics, transport and border control
- Meet the keynotes with VIP hosted lunch tables. Gain direct access to a handful of our senior level speakers and VIPs during lunch for an intimate and off the record exchange
- More focus on downstream. Know what refinery and petrochemical opportunities exist for the private sector as well as which projects demand immediate, medium and long term investment.
- Industry debate and vote on key project issues including
- Corporate financing and payments
- Enforcement of national standards
- Skilled and controlled labour market
- Hidden costs of doing business and delays in Iraq