Iraq Energy Projects 2016
Iraq Energy Projects is the definitive event for all those serious about business opportunities in Iraq’s high reward power and petrochemical sectors. It is designed to promote open and candid dialogue and addresses Iraq’s latest energy developments and provide proven solutions to limiting market factors.
Spread across two days between the 21st & 22nd March 2016, MEED’S 4th Iraq Energy Projects presents the only event that brings together the integrated energy supply chain in Iraq to Dubai – Encouraging the perfect mix of legislators, energy executives, government project owners and the private sector to discuss and debate Iraq’s upcoming projects and solutions to its energy thirst.
What makes Iraq Energy Projects 2016 a must attend event?
- Progress update from the Ministry of Electricity on private sector involvement for power generation and distribution reform
- Logistics Watch! Get the inside track on what you need to know about project logistics, transport and border control
- Meet the keynotes with VIP hosted lunch tables. Gain direct access to a handful of our senior level speakers and VIPs during lunch for an intimate and off the record exchange
- More focus on downstream. Know what refinery and petrochemical opportunities exist for the private sector as well as which projects demand immediate, medium and long term investment.
- Industry debate and vote on key project issues including
- Corporate financing and payments
- Enforcement of national standards
- Skilled and controlled labour market
- Hidden costs of doing business and delays in Iraq